Monday, May 01, 2006

Whoie !

Oh boy, what a week end. Marion and I had planned to drive over to Yakima and visit a dear elderly church member in an assisted living facility there but I was hit suddenly Saturday by a terrible stomach flu. I'm sure that is what it was. I know I've been burning the candle at both ends here lately but they say there is a bad virus going around. My kids and grandkids had it and I'm sure that's what it was. Actually, I'm still weak, sore, and light headed from it. Anyway we had to cancel our trip and I think for the first time in many many years I did not attend worship services on the Lord's Day although I was able to listen to some CD's at home of sermons preached at a Bible Conference.

We went in last week and filed for our Social Security benefits and should get our first check the third Wednesday of August (direct deposit). We have a meeting scheduled with our financial planner to sort out our other options in retirement. The plan is still a go for saying GOOD-BYE to my secular job on my birthday this June 29th. We are still reviewing data on what to do about health insurance for the next three years while waiting for Medicare to kick in.

In the mean time the online home business is still doing fine. Check out my personal website at The Killion Site. Lifeforce remains our primary biz and I highly recommend that you take advantage of the companies offer of a free quart of their flagship product here Body Balance while it is still being offered.

If you like my personal website and want to do one for yourself, I'd be happy to help you if needed. You can get your own domain name and all the tools you need from GDI. Try it for seven days absolutely free and see what you think.

Two other programs that I use for promoting my online home business are Trafficwave and DirectMatches. They are both also additional streams of income.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog. God bless!

No comments: