Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hope you had a good 4th of July

I hope you all had a bang up fourth of July and everyone made in home OK, safe and sound. Marion and I planned to use our free passes to ride down to the waterfront and watch the fireworks from there but there were so many fine displays going on in the neighborhood we decided to just stay home and enjoy it from here. We REALLY like sitting out on the porch swing in the cool of the evening anyway.

Enjoyed good services in TLBC again today. My sermon was on "Christ's Teaching on Murder" and the outline is on the front page of our TLBC website. Marion is still recovering from a bad bout with infection in her lungs after the root canal a couple of weeks ago. She was in the hospital for a couple of days over it. I take her into the doctor tomorrow for a follow up visit. She had not been drinking her Body Balance faithfully like she should.

I am still very happy with the good health the Lord has blessed me with since I started taking Body Balance back in June of 03. Until then I caught a cold or the flu almost every month or two but now I have only had ONE cold since June of 03. I can't tell you what a blessing that is in my life. If you would like to try a free sample of Body Balance go to this link Click Here and if you agree to do the autoship for two quarts per month (you may cancel any time after the first quart arrives) and pay for the shipping of the first quart, I will see to it that Life Force gives you the first quart of Body Balance at no charge (about a 30.00 value). Please, for your own good health's sake, give this a try. You will love what it does for you I am sure.

Last Friday night Marion and I took my 83 year old mother and our 14 year old granddaughter up to the Mariners game at Safeco Field in Seattle. Even though the home team lost to the Detroit Tigers we all had a wonderful time. We rode to and from the game in a LIMO. It was great. I think I am going to really like retirement. :)

Slide Show

Larry J. Killion
Rotator page
Direct Matches
Global Domains
Free Insider Report
LEADS for your Online Biz
More LEADS for you

No comments: