Sunday, July 02, 2006

I DID it!

Greetings in the name of the Lord,

Good day in church today. I preached on "True Christianity vs False Worship" and had liberty. A copy of the sermon will be coming out on DVD soon. In the mean time you can study the sermon outline on our church web site here: TLBC .

Well, I went in to work last Thursday and fired my boss. I am now officially retired from Pierce Transit. What a great feeling. Ordinarily I would be going in to work again next time at 6PM tomorrow but, he he, now I NEVER have to go in again and I don't even have to CALL in if I'm not going to be there. Ye Haw! They had cake and ice cream for me in the lunch room, gave me a plaque and a couple of life time free bus passes and I turned in my keys, badge, cell phone, parking permit and walked off the property. I had already cleaned out my locker and removed my tool boxes the night before. What a nice birthday present to give myself. Friday evening we had a nice little get together over at Round Table Pizza and I celebrated with some close friends and family. A couple of my former crew members who were already retired came too and we had a great time.

After the dust settles from the 4th of July celebrations Marion and I will probably take off for a few days and go to the ocean.

Well there is a lot more that I could say about the events of this week but I want to keep this short. Lord bless you. Keep me in mind if you ever want to get some top of the line liquid nutritional health products. I'd be happy to get some to you and if you ever want to get started in an online home biz, let me know and I can help with that too. LFI Free Body Balance Direct Matches Trafficwave GDI Safelist Search Engines Top Surfer Leads Leads and more Leads Ebiz Rotator Page

Yours in Him,
Larry J. Killion

No comments: