Friday, September 29, 2006

Senior E-mail

This has been around for a while but I always enjoy the piano in it.
Turn on your SPEAKERS and click here: Seniors

Special Prayer Request

Brother Bill Senich, Pastor of Covenant Baptist Church in Troy, Michigan, where I preached last week has been admitted to the hospital with a very serious heart related condition. Here is a email that I receved about it. Please pray for this faithful Pastor, his family and his church.

Larry Killion


Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:47 AM



Dan and I are getting ready to head to Warren, MI. I'm not sure what you know about the situation, so I'll recap quickly. Bro. Senich has a grapefruit sized aneurysm in the largest artery leading to the heart from the stomach. The doctor's are waiting clearance from his cardiologist to do surgery, and have already cancelled several of this morning's surgeries to make time in the OR. So, it is quite serious. Please continue in prayer.



Sharon Gordon

No comments: