Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

We had a good number in services today at church. My sermon was on what Jesus taught about "False Prophets". See the sermon outline on our church website. TLBC



My daughter Tammy was there with the children. Cindi was out of town this weekend with her family. Our grandson Bailey just turned six and we had a fun time at his birthday party over at Chuckie Cheeses earlier in the week. We look forward to having all the family over again this Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner here at the Killion's. I hope you have a wonderful week. We have so much to be thankful for.

I hope all is well with you. If you are still looking for a way to add some positive cashflow to your monthly budget, may I suggest starting your own online home business? My primary biz is LFI. It is a debt free company in San Diego that has been helping people with health and wealth for over 20 years. Their flagship product is Body Balance. Here is the link for the free offer of Body Balance. Click here: Free Quart of Body Balance

Let me know what you think. They have a rewarding compensation plan and an easy to use marketing system. I sure would LOVE to have you on my team. The C4L system is very nice to work with. Take a tour of it by clicking on the blue eyes on this link: C4L


Larry in Tacoma
My Personal Website

No comments: