Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 26, 2006

Greetings and God bless you.

It was good to have all the family over on Thanksgiving. The next day (Friday) we went to my sister's 60th birthday party. That was fun too. Today our attendance was really DOWN in church but it was good to be there and to simply worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth. I preached on "False Professions" and my sermon outline is posted on our church website at TLBC

We took a few more pictures and now I need to get busy and post them on our picturetrail site: Pictures

The Cold and Flu season is here and if you want to help build up your immune system, may I suggest that you get a free sample of a product I have been using since the summer of 03? I used to get a cold almost every month or two but since I started taking "Body Balance" I have only had ONE (that's right) I say again, ONE cold.
I highly recommend it. Get your free sample here: Body Balance

Thanks for stopping by and reading my Blog.
Larry Killion
The Killion Site

No comments: