Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool

No, I don't have an April Fool prank to pull on you. I'm just happy to see you stop by for a visit on my Blog. My sermon outline at church today is on our website as usual at http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com

We spent all day yesterday moving Mom from her old Mobile Home to her new SHAG Apartment. I think she is really going to like it once she gets settled in. We have a sale pending on her Mobile Home and a couple of guys in the wings who are interested if the sale falls through. The apartment is smaller than her Mobile Home was so again we have some more additions to the "stuff" piling up in our basement. One of these days we are going to have to do something about clearing out our "free storeage" for the family.

Actually, I was busy pretty much all last week boxing up stuff for the move and showing the trailer to prospective buyers. I haven't had much time to do anything with my online income streams but REALLY that is the beauty of it all. Once it is set up, you can work it or not work it and there is usually some sort of check that comes in anyway. Sweet.

May I invite you to join me in the Marketing Pond? Take a look at the link here http://www.marketingpond.com/ref.cgi/83/ You can get your very own Marketing Pond LINK absolutely free and everything on Marketing Pond is also free to join. I highly recommend it. There are several money making possibilities here with no risk what so ever.

Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: