Thursday, October 11, 2007

Travel Partner

Church Bulletin

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."
====================================

Good prayer meeting last night at TLBC.
Tuesday was Marion and my 42nd Anniversary.
Turners took us out to the Country Buffet and
we have plane tickets, car rental and reservations
for a three day stay in a Resort at Lake Tahoe near
Reno the end of the month.
===================================

I have a travel partner for the trip to the Ukraine
but his passport has expired and we need to wait
for it to get renewed. Brother Ken Long, Pastor of
a church in Louisville, KY will be going with me.
Brother Long and I traveled together back in 1995
when we spent two weeks in Siberia exploring for a
missionary endeavor at that time.
==================================

I heard today that Brother Elton Wilson went home
to be with the Lord. Brother Wilson was my Pastor
back in 1974 to 1978 when I attended Clarksville Baptist
College in Clarksville, TN. He was a man that was used
of God in the lives of many people. Rest in Peace.

Yours truly,
Larry Killion
http://www.directmatches.com/ViewB_2_BDetails.asp?userid=8409

No comments: