Sunday, November 25, 2007

Beacon of Truth



Greetings once again in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It was a nice week. The weather was beautiful and the Thanksgiving family get together was great.

My cousin Wayne Leroy Williams passed way down in Louisiana. Remember those left behind in prayer. Only God can give the comfort needed in times like these.

My sermon today at TLBC was "Fishers of Men" and the outline is posted on the front page of our church website: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com/ We have started a radio broadcast on Sunday mornings from 8:45 to 9:00 AM on KLAY 1180AM. I hope those who are within the broadcast range will tune in and listen to "The Beacon of Truth."

Brother Kenneth Long and I are anxiously waiting for the go ahead word from Alex Zazhitko in Chernigov, Ukraine so we can buy our tickets for the Missionary journey to the Ukraine where I am hoping to organize a true church by the authority of TLBC here in Tacoma. This should happen some time in December. (Lord willing)

If you are looking for a way to supplement your monthly cash flow, let me help you get set up with an online home business that can work for you. LFI is only good for USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand but I use GDI, Trafficwave and DirectMatches to promote my LFI Biz and all of these can be sources of income too. Let me introduce you to them. No charge for trying these programs.

Larry Killion

http://the-killion-site.ws/

No comments: