Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lone Ranger



Ever felt like the Lone Ranger? Marion and I called Mom last night to see if she felt well enough to attend prayer meeting services with us at church. She did so we drove over and picked her up. Turns out the she was the only other one there with us. Everyone else was hindered in one way or another. We still had a wonderful season of prayer however and I'm SO thankful the Lord is always there for us. Can you see Him watching us in the picture?

We picked up a perscription today and did a little grocery shopping for us and Mom. I took the tapes over and a check for our Sunday morning Radio Program starting this Lord's Day. I pray the Lord will bless this effort in a special way. If you are in the broadcast range, tune in on Sunday morning 8:45 to 9:00 AM for the BEACON OF TRUTH. KLAY 1180AM on your radio dial.

Rom 11:2-52 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.(KJV)

Larry Killion http://website.ws/tacwash/show

http://my.searchestate.com/uws/mn2297413.htm

No comments: