Sunday, December 02, 2007

Politics



Good one, Sister! This cartoon character's name is Maxine and sometimes she reminds me of one of our faithful church members by the same name. She really knows how to make her Pastor's day. My sermon today was on "Keeping A Good Heart." Outline for the sermon is on the front page of our church website as usual. Click here: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com

The Beacon of Truth went out this morning on KLAY 1180AM here locally. I pray that God is pleased to use it. Our program comes on right after the "Horse Racing Report". :) My theme this month on The Beacon of Truth is "The Incarnation."

My trip to the Ukraine looks like it is going to be delayed once again due to medical complications with brother Alex Zazhitko and his family and for arrangements with his boss at work for time off during my visit, That is OK. I only want to go there when our sovereign God wants me to go. Amen?

The SPECIAL 28th Anniversary services at TLBC are still a go. Brother and sister Smith have their tickets now and services at TLBC will be nightly at 7PM from Januarty 24th through January 30th except for Sunday when normal service times will prevail.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my retirement supplemental home business and may do some re-stratigizing after the new year. I'm thinking of concentrating my marketing more on the primary LFI biz. More to come.

LJK

http://www.directmatches.com/ViewProfessional.asp?userid=8409

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.