Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Blessed Day

It shall be well with you today. READ ON. No matter how much your enemies try, they will not succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals today. Your problems will enter Call Blocking, your enemies will have network problems and their bad wishes for you will enter into junk mail. All your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be your incoming calls. Heaven has confirmed today the end of your sufferings sorrows and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. HE has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. HE will never let you down. I knocked at heavens door this morning, and I said, FATHER, please protect and bless the person reading this message... GOD answered... Request granted.

Have a Blessed Day!!
===============
Good services at TLBC today. See website: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com

Turners are in Idaho and won't be home until after next Lord's Day. Marion and I were in Tahoe for a couple of days earlier in the week. It was nice but would have been nicer if Marion had been feeling better. I took her and Mom to the Dr. on Friday for the colds, coughing and congestion that they had. They are doing better now. Tomorrow our 7yr old granddaughter goes in to have her tonsels removed. Pray for her.

I almost came down with the community cold that everyone has (last Monday) but I slugged down some extra Body Balance, Tahebo, and Coloidal Silver with some Zink cough drops and it went away. Not BAD! I can still claim that I have only had ONE cold since I started taking the Life Force products back in 2003. I highly recommend that you try a free quart of Body Balance at this LINK: http://tinyurl.com/9c36q

Yours truly,
Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: