Sunday, March 23, 2008

1st Sunday after 1st fullmoon after 1st day of Spring.


Nobody alive today will see "Easter" this early in the year ever again. Why? Because of the way the moon cycles in connection with the vernal equinox. What does that have to do with the resurrection of Jesus Christ? Nothing.....

My sermon this morning at TLBC was "The Kingdom." See the study outline on the lower left side of our church website: Click Here.

This weekend I will be down in the Sacramento, California area for the Bible Conference at the Landmark Missionary Baptist Church in Granite Bay where Elder Mike Prater is the Pastor. I'm scheduled to speak at 2:30pm Sunday afternoon the 30th.

My tickets for the April trip are now purchased and we hope to have another wonderful time of fellowship at the Bible Conference at Home Baptist church where Elder Dan Gordon is Pastor in Mt. Morris, Michigan April 15-17. After the Michigan conference I'll travel with Elder Kenneth Long, Lord willing, down to Louisville, Kentucky and preach there where he is Pastor of the Providence Baptist Church and then on Monday morning April 21 (my Mom's 85th birthday) I'll fly home and Marion will pick me up at SeaTac.

We had our youngest grand child over for Friday night and Saturday. That is always an experience. We had fun but I see that God was wise to give us children when we are young...

Larry Killion
Larry's Links

No comments: