Thursday, October 30, 2008

Handy Chart



Fall really is a beautiful time of the year with all the foilage turning colors and all. We had a good prayer meeting service last night at TLBC. Four faithful prayer warriors held up the hands of the rest of the flock. I'm reading a book on church growth. By God's grace we will keep on preaching, praying and pointing people in the right direction. May they hear what we say and may the Lord hear and answer our prayers. We are looking forward to good services this Lord's Day. Elder Timothy Works will be preaching for us and afterwards the Works family is hitting the road for their move to Burton Michigan. We will miss their fellowship here in Washington and will be praying for them and the Liberty Baptist church there on the new field of service for them.

HANDY LITTLE CHART -

God has a positive answer:

YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"

God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9)

You say: "I can't figure things out"

God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"

God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"

God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"

God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your need (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)


Believe God is there just for you...

PASS THIS ON. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MAY BE IN NEED

No comments: