Sunday, February 15, 2009


The news is out about my first book to be published. Several friends and family have already ordered their copies of it and I am humbled and very thankful for that. Click Here for the link to the Xlibris Book Store. I want to direct all my rich friends there as quickly as possible. For the rest of you, there are still a few "signed" copies available at the Author's discount if you follow the instructions in last week's Blog post down below.
Attendance was down today at TLBC. The Russells didn't make it due to brother Gaylen being layed up from his knee replacement surgery. The Turners didn't make it because brother Jim was doing pulpit supply at Victory Baptist Church down in Chehalis, WA. It was good however to have two of our grandchildren in the services and a first time visitor from last week came back again this week. Praise the Lord. I continued my series on the Heroes of Faith in Hebrews chapter eleven. Click Here for a look at the sermon outline on the front page of our church website.
I'd also like to invite you to visit my "5 Pointers" discussion Group on Shelfari Book Club Click Here. For information on some good whole food natural health supplements Click Here. If you are interested in creating your own website and having your own domain name for only $10.00 per month Click Here. To see some of the pages I've made using the tools at GDI, Click Here.
==============================================================

No comments: