Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I couldn't get in....





















































































Well I drove the hour and 15 minutes over to Bremerton for the 7:30PM Town Meeting scheduled by my Congressman Norm Dix on the subject of Health Care Reform. I got there about 7:15Pm and by that - time the Convention Center was already packed beyond capacity and the doors were shut and all the people you see in the pictures still outside never got in. I took these shots with my cell phone. The top couple of shots were taken through windows at parts of the crowd inside. From what I could tell it looked like a propaganda program with canned packets of info systematically being filtered out to the crowd. I don't know if they ever gave anyone an opportunity to voice any concerns about what the political elite in Washington DC is force feeding our country. I texted a few people that I thought would be interested about the wasted trip. My sister and brother-in-law lived near by so I went to their house for a visit. They tried to bring the meeting up with a live feed on their computer but were not successful. I posted some tweets on my twitter page about concerns I wanted to share with the Congressman, had nice visit with Dea and Wally and drove home paying the $4 toll for crossing the Narrows Bridge. Here are some of the points I wanted to raise.

I and millions of Americans with me are for Health Care Reform. To us that means better service for less money. It does NOT mean Socialized Medicine. Looking at HR3200 we see:

It will raise our taxes again. We say NO!
It will rob States of State rights. We say NO!
It will force many to change to a Dr. authorized by the Government Plan. We say NO!
It will redistribute the wealth of our nations small businesses. We say. NO!
It is a carte blank to illegal aliens and career welfare freeloaders. We say. NO!
It can dis-enroll us from our private plans at will. We say NO!
It will allow scaling back of service to the weak and elderly. We say. NO!
It creates a government insurance company that can wipe out our health plans. We say. NO!
It requires the IRS to divulge our tax info to the Health Care Commissioner. We say. NO!
It will pay for abortions on demand with our tax money. We say. NO!
It will rob the VA and Medicare to pay for Obama-care. We say. NO!
It is a blanket fix-all that won't work. We say. NO!

Larry J. Killion

No comments: