Thursday, August 23, 2012

SOS

sos-header-650.png
Former Special Ops officers from four separate branches of the military have joined ranks for one specific purpose – to remove Barack Obama from office.
barack_obama_in_the_sos_500.jpg
And now they need your help to do it.

Dear Fellow American,
During World War II, they had a poster up in every defense plant and military base in America.
It didn’t mince words; it told it straight --
“Loose lips sink ships.”
Well, now our nation is saddled with a Commander in Chief who just doesn’t seem to get that message. Or, if he does, he simply doesn’t care.
Let me lay it on the line: Barack Obama’s loose lips are doing worse than sinking ships – they’re putting our entire nation at risk.
And if you and I don’t get this man out of office, he’s going to destroy our military, undermine every ally we have, and arm our enemies to the teeth.
All for his own sorry political purposes.
That’s why I am asking you to join me now in helping the Special Operations Speaks (SOS) PAC launch a nationwide campaign to remove Barack Obama from office. Before it’s too late.  

Demand Congress Hold the Obama 'Leakers' Accountable

screen shot
2012-07-24 at 3.33.59 pm.png

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/petition/petition-ptec
Now, I’m going to give it to you straight. Because after 27 years as a Navy SEAL officer – including serving as Commanding Officer of Naval Special Warfare Center, where our proud Navy SEALS train – I don’t know any other way.
And, I think you deserve to know the truth. 
Barack Obama has waged war on America’s military from the day he took office.
He’s already cut our defense budget so deeply that his own Secretary of Defense called it “devastating” to our national security. And the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff warned that because of Obama’s cuts, “we would no longer be a global power.”
Yet, while he is out gutting our military and yanking the guns from our troops’ hands, he is also taking credit for every move our brave soldiers make.
All for political gain – even when it puts their lives at high risk.
Frankly, as a 27-year SEAL officer, that makes me angry. And I have a feeling it does you, too.
And that’s why SOS needs your help now to bring the Obama travesty to an end.
A little over a year ago, when SEAL Team 6 took out Osama bin Laden, Barack Obama couldn’t wait to scurry before the cameras and take full credit.
I’m sure you remember that sorry spectacle. His whole speech was “I” …”I” … “I” … “I” … “I.”
As if he were the one who led the raid. As if he were the one who risked his life. As if he were the one covering his buddies' backs as they fought their way into that compound and back out.
Well, I can assure you that Barack Obama was not there. Those brave soldiers didn’t need him. And they wouldn’t have wanted him.
And there’s something else they wouldn’t have wanted either – Barack Obama blowing their cover the way he did.
Demand Congress Hold the Obama 'Leakers' Accountable

No comments: