Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Replace a RINO

Dear patriot,

You are in a foxhole fighting to save our constitutional Republic…

…and the last thing you need is a Republican bayonet in your back.

But that’s what liberal John Cornyn has been doing to you every day.

And we have less than 90 days to stop him.

I’m conservative Congressman Steve Stockman, and I am running for United States Senate against liberal John Cornyn.

I am honored to be called the most fearless conservative in Congress, and proud of my perfect 100% lifetime conservative rating.  I am leading the fight for our values.

But John Cornyn wakes up every morning and works to make the Senate a more liberal place.

You and I must end liberal John Cornyn’s betrayal of conservatives and his multi-million-dollar smear machine.

And I have less than 90 days to match him toe-to-to.

When freedom is threatened Texans have always mounted up and ridden to the sound of the guns.

I’m not asking you to take a bullet or face actual bayonets.

I just need to hear from you and have your support.

We now have less than 90 days to defeat liberal John Cornyn’s multi-million dollar smear machine.

Liberal John Cornyn has betrayed conservatives for too long.

The line has been drawn in the sand.

Will you stand for liberty and help me defeat liberal John Cornyn?

Sincerely,

Congressman Steve Stockman

P.S. Texas is a conservative state and wants a conservative champion in the U.S. Senate.

Make no mistake, liberal John Cornyn will smear me and lie about me just like he’s done to every conservative.

But you and I can, and must, stop him.  We have less than 90 days to do it.



No comments: