Thursday, March 27, 2014

uscca

USCCA
"Does the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD really work...?"
Dear responsibly armed American,
I am sure you can probably guess what the
#1 question that I always get asked is...
"Tim, does the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD really work...?"
I completely understand that question. After all, who would want to
belong to an association that is all bark and no bite?

Well, here are some recent, REAL-LIFE examples of USCCA Members
who have had to use their Self-Defense SHIELD Benefit:
  • Member TN - shot and killed intruder - $1,085 [all charges dropped]
  • Member PA - pulled gun on attacker - $12,000 [all charges dropped]
  • Member FL - falsely charged with assault - $3,500 [all charges dropped]
  • Member CA - falsely charged with assault - $3,125 [all charges dropped]
  • Member FL - falsely charged with assault - $5,000 [not guilty]
  • Member NY - falsely charged with assault - $5,500 [all charges dropped]
  • Member PR - shot intruder - $5,000 [not guilty]
  • Member CT - falsely charged w/possession of weapon - $5,000 [all charges dropped]
I hope and pray that you'll never wind up on this list.
But if you do, I want YOU to hear the words, "Not Guilty" or "Charges Dropped."
But, I can't help you unless you're a member.
A USCCA membership is the easiest way for you to insulate
yourself from a legal system that seems to protect
criminals more than it protects
people like you and me.
I invite you to join me and over 60,000 of your fellow responsibly armed Americans...
Stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P.. S. - Also, if you join up today, you'll be instantly entered into the grand prize
drawing...4 grand prizewinners and 50 runners-up winners...
Check out all the prizes you could win <==Click Here

No comments: