Monday, December 22, 2014

if taken hostage


Dear Survivalists,
We've seen a lot of headlines recently about hostage and terrorist situations ¦
We like to think things like this can never happen to us ¦
At the very least we should know what to do in case something like this ever does happen to us.
It's not easy to think about ¦  but it's necessary.
Inside this article: Tips for surviving a hostage situation or terrorist attack, including ¦
  • How to keep a low profile
  • When to speak and when to stay quiet
  • What to do when rescue teams arrive
The thought of myself or someone I love being involved in this kind of situation is terrifying.
I sends a chill up my spine just thinking about it ¦
But I know that if I follow these steps, I'm more likely to survive.
And I'd like to share them with you.
Remember, we're all in this together!
'Above Average' Joe

No comments: