Friday, March 20, 2015

USCCA training video #3

USCCA
Training video #3 is now LIVE + Special Bonus...

Dear fellow responsible American,

I'm really excited to announce that video #3 in the
"USCCA Continuing Education Training" series is now LIVE!

Check it out by clicking below...


Now, while I know you're really going to enjoy the video...
I'm even more excited about the
complimentary bonus I've included for you below the video...

It's totally different from any other
bonus item you've ever received from me...

A lot of work went into making it and honestly, I
think it'll completely revolutionize the way responsibly armed
Americans like you and I keep our training fresh and skills sharp...

I'd be honored if you'd click here to check it out now...

Take care and stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. -
When you're left with no other choice...
When you're all that stands between your loved ones and a violent criminal...
When EVERY second counts but the police are minutes away...
Are you prepared and trained to do what it takes...?

No comments: