Saturday, April 04, 2015

3 days & 3 nights





"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16 (KJV)
A Lot Can Happen in 3 Days!

Never underestimate what Jehovah can accomplish on our behalf in just 3 days! 
Look what He did in a single 3-day period of time!

Despair changed into hope
Bondage turned into freedom
Darkness turned into glorious light
Sadness tuned into elation
Brokenness turned into wholeness
Rejection turned into intimate embrace
Confusion turned into revelation understanding
Doubt turned into faith
Disappointment turned into delight
Accusation turned into vindication
Friendship turned into passionate discipleship
Scattering turned into gathering


(To read the WHOLE list, go here!)


====================
 The Face of Christ

"Watch as gifted sculptor Gil Amelio recreates the final moments of Jesus' life and the sacrifice that changed everything for millions." 

To watch the video, click here.

(Running time is 15 minutes.)


=========================

HE LIVES!!

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said."
(Matthew 28:6)


Lyrics:

I serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is Living, whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
and just the time I need Him, He's always near
Refrain:

He lives, He Lives Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me, He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives He lives, salvation to impart,
You ask me how I know He lives?
HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART!

 
In all the world around me I see His loving care,
And though my heart grows weary I never will despair.
I know that He is leading, thro' all the stormy blast;
The day of His appearing will come at last.

(Refrain)

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian! Lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ, the King!
The Hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find,
None other is so loving, so good and kind.

(Refrain)

Melody:

Go here.

This hymn was composed in 1933 by Alfred Henry Ackley (1887-1960)

No comments: