Friday, May 29, 2015

Citizen LINK update


 

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email        
May 29, 2015
Tornado Warning | Stoplight

by CitizenLink Team

Imagine you're driving down a highway with a threatening storm cloud dead ahead. You see a couple storm-chaser vans stopped on the side of the road with the doors open. And the college students from those vans are standing at a fence all looking in the direction you're headed.

What would you do?

In his Stoplight® commentary, Stuart Shepard shares what his family did. And he explains how this real-life story applies to our nation.

Read More & Watch Video


Clemson Coach Bows Out of Family Policy Council Event

by CitizenLink Team

Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney has withdrawn from a Palmetto Family Council awards event. Pressure from gay activists appears to be the reason.

Swinney was to receive the South Carolina Champion of 2015 award.
Read More


Quoteworthy
“I have one great political idea… The best expression of it, I have found in the Bible. It is in substance, ‘Righteousness exalteth a nation; sin is a reproach to any people.’(Proverbs 14:34) This constitutes my politics the negative and the positive of my politics, and the whole of my politics. I feel it my duty to do all in my power to infuse this idea into this idea into the public mind, that it may speedily be recognized and practiced upon by our people.”
Frederick Douglass,
Follow Us:

No comments: