Saturday, July 11, 2015

Christ Alone Ministries.

THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE:   “I don’t know (just what I’d do)”

“Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art, how great Thou art………”
And, as the music fades away, my heart cries out to the Lord. “Without You, I can do nothing, without You, I’ll surely fail.................... Lord, I don’t know just what I’d do if you were not walking by my side”
Elvis Presley sang: 
I don't know just what I'd do if the Lord wasn't walking by my side
When I was drifting, on the sea of despair
and I was wondering, if Jehovah's up there
When Jesus found me in my sinful life
he heard me praying on my knees at night
Now I'm singing this happy song
because I'm happy as I go along
And I don't know just what I'd do If the Lord wasn't walking by my side
What would I do when a tear fills my eye
what would I do  when it's my time to die
Well I'd be lonely, discouraged, burdened on the way
If the Lord wasn't walking by my side every day
I too have often said: “I don’t know where I would have been or what I would have done if it wasn’t for the grace of God”. It was He who, in our times of despair, came through for us. Even in our times of hopeless need, the Lord provided for us. He has, and will be by our side to lead us, guide us, heal us and save us. Like the psalmist we too can say:
I look to the mountains; where will my help come from?
My help will come from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
He will not let you fall; your protector is always awake.
The protector of Israel never dozes or sleeps.
The LORD will guard you; he is by your side to protect you.
The sun will not hurt you during the day, nor the moon during the night.
The LORD will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe.
He will protect you as you come and go now and forever. 
 (Psalm 121)
In the times we’re living in, we can give up on God so easily. But the one thing we can be sure of is that He will not give up on us. And yes, even while Christians are persecuted and God’s bride comes under attack we can be sure that God is with us. In time of trials and tribulations He will be there for us, right beside us. And even if our relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ would mean the end of us on this earth, we can be assured that it is not the end as yet. 
Trust in the LORD, all you that worship him. He helps you and protects you.
 The LORD remembers us and will bless us; 
He will bless the people of Israel and all the priests of God. 
He will bless everyone who honors him, the great and the small alike. 
(Psalm 115: 11 – 13)
Yes, I don’t know just what I’d do, but I know that even in a time like this we can trust God to remember us, to help, us and to bless us when we honor Him and place our trust in Him alone. - Christ Alone Ministries. 

No comments: